Below is a list of cookies that Shopify uses (and by extension, we do as well). We've listed them here so you can choose if you want to opt-out of cookies or not. They are as follows:
- _session_id, unique token, sessional, allows Shopify to store information about your sessions (referrer, landing page, etc.);
- _shopify_visit, no data held, persistent for 30 minutes from the last visit, used by our website provider's internal stats tracker to record the number of visits;
- _shopify_uniq, no data held, expires midnight (relative to the visitor) of the next day, counts the number of visits to a store by a single customer;
- cart, unique token, persistent for two weeks, stores information about the contents of your cart;
- _secure_session_id, unique token, sessional; and
- storefront_digest, unique token, indefinite if the shop has a password, this is used to determine if the current visitor has access.